Intaris offers both on- and off-site software development for your specific instrumentation needs. Whether you are looking to develop a device driver for customer use or looking to develop a stand-alone measurement program, we are able to help.
We have the required experience in optimising applications and using advanced programming architectures which reap real benefits to you.
We cover a wide range of input devices including but not limited to:
- Vision System (IEEE 1384 / Analog connection)
- DMM or similar instrument (RS-232/485/422, GPIB, Ethernet)
- Analog Signals (Volt, Temp, Current, Frequency etc.)
- Existing data sets (File-based or Inter-process)
We also have experience in different forms of data analysis:
- Feature detection in Image processing including OCR
- Iterative curve-fitting (Newton-Raphson based methods)
- Spectral data fitting (Multi-gauss fit)
- Standard model-based data handling and decision-making
- Control loops (Motion control, Pass/Fail criteria)
Results can be output in a variety of forms:
- Visually via monitor
- Printed report: Graphics and/or Text
- Direct to Microsoft Excel or Word
- HTML-based reports
In short, if you are in the area of sensors / instrumental analysis we speak your language.